Japanese legend and absolute European bestseller. Choice of over 10 million drivers! The unsurpassed formula based on fluoropolymers breaks the boundaries between waxes and coatings. Fusso Coat is a guarantee of amazing shine, spectacular hydrophobicity and the most reliable protection reaching up to 12 months. Available in two versions – for dark and light varnishes.
1. Prepare your car by carefully hand-washing with neutral pH shampoo, drying and decontaminating the surface using clay bar, cleaner, or other products of this kind.
2. Get the minimum amount of product on the pad by applying gentle pressure to the surface of the wax and moving the pad in a can.
3. Spread an even and possibly thin layer of wax on the paint with cross-motion, working panel by panel.
4. Wait about 5-8 minutes for the wax to bind with the paint. The higher temperature, the shorter time needed.
5. Polish the residue with a clean and dry microfiber cloth, frequently changing its side or replacing it with fresh one.