BEE-R Type-B Rev Limiter fits most 4-cylinder, 6-cylinder and Rotary Engine equipped vehicles. The item is designed to prevent over revving by cutting ignition and thus producing an open flame at the exhaust. Please note that the flame will not be produced with vehicles still using the OEM catalytic and those using a silencer at the tip of your aftermarket muffler.
- Cuts ignition on hitting a rev limit
- Fuel cut is not used, therefore flames can appear as fuel is dumped out of the exhaust
- Ignition cut is preferred over fuel cut. Fuel cut, as used on many standard vehicles, risks damage to high performance engines when at high revs.
- Ignition cut is used in F1, WRC and other forms of motorsport
- Should only be installed by an experienced mechanic
- The Bee Racing Rev Limiter is suitable for a large range of vehicles
- See manual attached to confirm Type B and Type H compatibility
Revspeed Automotive takes no responsibility if the Bee Racing Rev Limiter does not suit your vehicle. We ask you to seek the professional advice with a qualified tuning shop before purchase.
This product must be installed by a qualified tuning shop, and there is no warranty what if it is installed by anyone else. Please see the Compatibility List on the Docs tab above the photos. This is a translation from Bee Racing’s document, and Revspeed Automotive can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions. If your vehicle is not listed then this means Bee Racing have not confirmed compatibility. “Most vehicles” does not mean all vehicles.
- NISSAN: CA18, SR18, CG13/10DE, SR20, RB20, RB25, RB26, VQ20/25/30, VG30, all turbo and N/A.
- SUBARU: EJ20, All engines
- MITSUBUSHI: 4G63, 4G93, 4G92, 6A12, 6A13, 6G72
- MAZDA: 13B, 13B-REW, B6-ZE, TURBO AND N/A, 13BT
- TOYOTA: 4AGE, 4AGZE, 4AFE, 2EET, 4EFTE, 3SGTE, 3SGE, 1ZZFE, 2ZZFE, 1GGTE, IJZGTE, 2JZGTE, 7MGTE