MOMO 1968 Heritage Limited Edition – 350mm Black Smooth Leather
MOMO Heritage 1968 Limited Edition 350mm Steering Wheel – Racing Heritage Project – Designed to pay tribute to MOMO’s rich racing heritage. Using the classic 3 spoke design with premium leather and a red horn button with the Heritage MOMO logo.
Inspired by the most famous MOMO steering wheels in motorsport history, the “1968” is born, being the first sports steering wheel in the Racing Heritage Project line.
“1968” boasts a series of exclusive features, from the extra-smooth leather to the annual limited edition, from the special aluminum plate with progressive numbering to the new “Racing Heritage” horn button, making it a truly unique steering wheel.
With the “1968”, your car will never be the same.
- Total of 999pcs made worldwide
- Only 333 pcs available in North America
- Each steering wheel has a serial number to ensure its limited production
- Zero dish design
- 350mm Wheel Diameter
- Super smooth black vintage leather
- White parallel stitching
- Each wheel comes with a dedicated aluminum plate with the serial code
|Grip Section||30mm x 29mm|
|Coating Material||Black Leather|
Please Note: An aftermarket hub is required for installation.
There are no reviews yet.